Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Left_bar_bleue8/8ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO   ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Here is a quick Q & A for you all regarding this topic:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q1. WHAT ARE "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"?

A1. "ELEMENTAL MASTERS" are people whom went to "ELEMENTAL SCHOOL" and spent AGES perfecting the arts of the "Element" and ALL THE VARIOUS "ELEMENTS" IN THE WORLD OF LORE. The ones whom perfected their art soon found they were able to use more and more elements and before long, became "Elemental Masters" in which they became FULL MASTERS OF "ELEMENTS".

Q2. WHAT CAN "ELEMENTAL MASTERS" DO?

A2. Use ALL THE "ELEMENTS" OF THE CLAN (THAT'S RIGHT, ALL 8 OF EM!) AS ATTACKS, and even get a FULL 8/8 EP Bar so they can USE all the "Elemental" Attacks!

Q3. HOW DO I BECOME AN "ELEMENTAL MASTER"?

A3. By enrolling in the "Elemental School" and spending COUNTLESS HOURS/DAYS, MAYBE EVEN MONTHS OR YEARS on PERFECTING your power over "Elements" AND "ELEMENTS" AS A WHOLE! Surprised

Q4. WHAT DO I GET AS AN "ELEMENTAL MASTER"?

A4. Power to use ALL "ELEMENTS", YOUR EP BAR RAISES TO 8/8, you get a SPECIAL RANK and are added to a VERY ELITE GROUP OF PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU, you get access to the "Elemental Shop" and "Elemental Master-ONLY QUESTS/STORIES", and even EPIC NEW ITEMS! Very Happy Let's just say, that if you succeed in BECOMING an "Elemental Master", you will NOT REGRET THE TIME SPENT INTO MASTERING THE EPIC ABILITY OF "ELEMENTS"! Very Happy

FINALLY:

Q5. ALL RIGHT! SOUNDS COOL! I WANNA START MY TRAINING! WHERE DO I BEGIN?!

A5. Via enrolling yourself on the new board about the school. You will then be allowed to post in the other forums under that category. Enjoy and don't forget to...BATTLE/ELEMENT/CLAN/SCHOOL ON! Cool
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All right, that's it! Razz If you have ANY MORE QUESTIONS about "ELEMENTAL MASTERS", feel free to ask them below and they shall be added INTO the Q & A above (if good enough) and shall be answered if not your post will be edited with the answer (if it wasn't good enough to go above and don't worry, we WILL do this one!). BATTLE ELEMENTAL MASTERS ON! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS"!!!!!:OOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers Of Lore! :: The Important Stuff! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: