Explorers Of Lore!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Explorers Of Lore!

Come one, come all, if you are an explorer, or not at all, come with us, on a journey across a VAST LAND known as lore found in a Entertainment Industry known as Artix Entertainment, LLC. We welcome ALL!:D Come with us...to BATTLE AND EXPLORE ON!:D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Clan!Very Happy
NEVER give out your in-game password! You'll regret it, trust me!Neutral
NEWS: The 1st 10 members (including newer staff) to join the clan get to be FOUNDERS!:O So JOIN NOW!:O BATTLE/CLAN ON!> : D

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miguel
CREATOR Of The Clan.
CREATOR Of The Clan.
Miguel

What is your Allegiance? : Good
Level : 10 (Maximum!)

Character Page
HP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Left_bar_bleue1000/1000ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
EP:
ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Left_bar_bleue8/8ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Empty_bar_bleue  (8/8)

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O   ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:04 am

I've made this into a Q & A for that fits better with this for you all below. Enjoy! Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q1. WHAT ARE "ELEMENTS"?

A1. "ELEMENTS" are SPECIAL POWERS you obtain when you join the clan.

Q2. WHAT ARE "SUB-ELEMENTS"?

A2. "SUB-ELEMENTS" are SPECIAL POWERS TO, JUST LIKE NATURAL "ELEMENTS". Except they come AFTER your NATURAL "ELEMENT".

Q3. How do i USE "elements" and "sub-elements"?

A3. To use them, depending on the ones you chose, simply when battling, like the other two default attacks (strike and magic strike), you may open a 3RD AND 4TH OPTION and select your element's and sub-element's default attacks. NOTICE: YOU MAY ONLY USE 2 ELEMENTAL ATTACKS PER BATTLE UNLESS YOU ARE AN "ELEMENTAL MASTER" IN WHICH YOU MAY USE ALL THE "ELEMENT" ATTACKS. BUT IF WHEN IN BATTLE YOU USE AN ELEMENT'S ATTACK THAT WASN'T YOUR DEFAULT OR SUB-ELEMENT'S, YOU GET SUSPENDED FROM PLAYING IN ALL THE BATTLING AREAS UNLESS AGAIN, LIKE STATED ABOVE, YOU ARE A "ELEMENTAL MASTER" IN WHICH YOU CAN AGAIN, LIKE I SAID ABOVE AGAIN, USE ALL THE "ELEMENT" ATTACKS. But if you still attempt AND YOUR NOT AN "ELEMENTAL MASTER", YOU'RE OUT OF HERE (for a LONG while)! So don't do it! Thanks! Smile

Q4. What do the tags next to the "Elements/Sub-Elements" mean when i am choosing to attack with one to two of them?

A4. The tags basically say whom can use the element. Like if it has (FIRE) next to it only a person who chose "Fire" as their element/sub-element may use it and same with (WATER) only people with the "Water" element/sub-element chosen can use it and etc./vice versa.

Q5. What are the PURPOSES of "elements/sub-elements"?

A5. To help serve you in battle against the MANY OPPONENTS of LORE and perhaps even help you unlock LONG LOST ABILITIES or SECRETS or WHAT NOT within you that perhaps YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU HARD or perhaps whom were SECRETLY LOCKED WITHIN YOU in which you COULD or COULD NOT have known about, and if did, could never control it/use it/access it/etc. until your element re-awakened it but this time in YOUR CONTROL.

FINALLY:

Q6. Can i CHANGE my "element/sub-element" after i pick them when i sign up for the forum or perhaps have more than two?

A6. No, and no. Unless you are an "Elemental Master" in which then both answers would BECOME yes, and yes. Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE: FOR MORE INFO ABOUT "ELEMENTAL MASTERS", VIEW THEIR SEPARATE TOPIC PAGE!
If you have ANY MORE QUESTIONS about "elements/sub-elements", feel free to ask them below and they shall be added INTO the Q & A above (if good enough) and shall be answered if not your post will be edited with the answer (if it wasn't good enough to go above and don't worry, we WILL do this one!). BATTLE ELEMENTS ON! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://miguelcorp.enjin.com/

ALL ABOUT "ELEMENTS" AND "SUB-ELEMENTS"!!!!!!!:O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Explorers Of Lore! :: The Important Stuff! :: Introductions!-
Jump to: